B.E. & B.Tech Coaching, Home Tutors & Online Tuition
About the Course
The Program consists of completing the syllabus of a particular/ various subjects laid in the course curriculum of various Colleges/Universities to which the particular course is affiliated.
The main branches of engineering consist of-
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Coaching, Home tutors and Online tuition is available for all subjects of B.E. & B.TECH such as Analog Electronics, Signals & Systems, Digital Electronics, Electro Magnetic Theory, Analog Electronic Circuits, Electronic Measurement And Instrumentation, Computer Architecture And Organization , Microwave And Radar Engineering, VLSI Design, Digital System Design, Strength of Materials, Fluid Mechanics, Engineering Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Machines, Computer Aided Design, Numerical Control of Machine Tools and Robotics, Heat and Mass Transfer, Industrial Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical Vibrations, Automatic Controls, Operations Research, Dynamics of Machines, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning, Internal Combustion Engines, Measurements and Metrology, Digital Image Processing, Automation and Robotics , Analog Signal Processing, Data Structure, Integrated Circuit Technology, COMPILER DESIGN, Operating System, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Computer Network , Compiler Design, Web Technology, Computational Complexity, Parallel Algorithms, Embedded Systems, Automation & Robotics, Nuclear science, Electronic circuits, Computer Architecture & Organization, Signals and System, Nuclear science, Material science, DISCRETE mathematics, Integrated Circuits, Antenna &Wave Propagation, Control Systems, Digital communication, Digital Signal Processing, Analog signal processing, Data Structures, Advance Semiconductor Devices, Microcontroller & Processor, Digital System Design Using VHDL, Fundamentals of Radar & Navigation, Artificial Neural Networks, Speech Processing, Spread Spectrum Systems, Filter Design, Embedded Systems, Biomedical Signal Processing, Random Signal Theory, VLSI Design, Optical Networks, Digital Image Processing, Mathematics-II, Engineering Physics, Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Chemistry, Computer Concepts & Programming in C, Electronics Engineering, Manufacturing Processes and other subjects of various colleges and universities specifically of Delhi University, Amity University, Indraprastha University, Amity University, SMU, PTU, UPTU, IPU, MTU, MDU, Jamia, IGNOU, CCSU, SHARDA University & Manav Rachna University.
The course curriculum of tutoring classes strictly adhere the syllabus and guidelines laid down by various colleges & universities.
Objective of the Course
- To grasp theoretical knowledge and practical application of various concepts of the subject/s being taught.
- To enable the students to have command over the subjects being studied.
- To get best result in the semester/trimester exams.
Duration of the Course
Regular Course – 2 to 3 months.
Crash Course – 1 month.
Total teaching hours remain almost same in both the courses.
Our teaching methodology follows a series of ongoing steps:-
1. Introducing the basic concepts of the related topics of the subject.
2. In Depth analysis and explanation of various topics of the subject.
3. Practical problems Analysis and their Interpretation.
4. Unit wise Tests are conducted to know the understanding of the students on the subject.
5. Re explanation of the topics which has not been clearly understood by the students.
6. Re tests are conducted and the process goes on.
Why RBL Academy for B.E. & B.Tech Coaching, Home Tutors & Online Tuition
1. Coaching for all subjects at one place under one roof.
2. Well qualified and highly experienced faculties.
3. Focus on concept building and practical application of the same.
4. Study notes for all the subjects.
5. Sample papers for all the subjects.
6. Timely completion of the course syllabus.
7. All efforts are made to satisfy the requirements of the students.
8. Career guidance & career counseling sessions conducted by industry experts.
9. Continuous evaluation of the students through Unit wise tests to find out the probable weak areas and bridge the same.
10. Group discussions and debate sessions on current affairs on regular intervals.
11. Job assistance and job guidance.
12. Regular interaction with industry experts.
13. Group discussions and debate sessions on current affairs on regular intervals.
14. Regular updates on various new technologies.