SSC Combined Graduate Level (SSC CGL) Exam Coaching
Objective of the Course
- To prepare the students for SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam conducted by SSC.
- To enhance the ability of the students and the probability to get success in SSC exam.
- To prepare the students for interviews conducted by SSC.
- To inculcate all the necessary elements that is required to get success in the exam.
About the Course
The course is meant for those pupils who are preparing for SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exams and other Government exams of this level. SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL)Examination is conducted in three tiers as indicated below:-
Tier – I — Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
Tier – II –Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
Tier – III — Personality Test cum Interview/Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification
The course structure / syllabus of SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam consist as follows:-
|Post||Tier I Examination||Tier II Examination||Interview||Proficiency /Skill Test||Total Marks|
|Post for which Interview is prescribed other than Statistical Investigator Grade II||A. General Intelligence + Reasoning – 50 Marks / Questions B. General Awareness – 50 Marks / Questions C. Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Marks / Questions D. English Comprehension – 50 Marks / Questions. Duration 2 Hours||I. Quantitative Abilities – 200 Marks ( 100 Questions) Time 2 Hours English Language & Comprehension – 200 Marks Time – 2 Hours||100 Marks||Computer Proficiency Test for post of Assistant in CSS ONLY||700|
|Posts for which no interview is prescribed, other than Compiler||Same||Same||No||Data Entry Skill Test at Speed of 8000 key depression per hour for post of Tax Assistant||600|
|Statistical Investigator Grade – II||Same||Paper-I & II as above 400 marks Paper-III Statistics 200 marks(100 Questions )||100 Marks||—||900|
The course focuses on completing the syllabus as directed by SSC and assisting the students in their weak areas and making them near to perfect in it. The course curriculum is designed in such a way that the students can get maximum benefit out of it. Since, the syllabus of various Public sector exams is far or more similar, by opting this course, students can even prepare for various other competitive exams.
Our teaching methodology for Competitive exams goes in following manner:-
1. Students are informed well in advance about the topics, which will be covered in a particular week.
2. Study notes, handouts and other materials regarding those topics are given to students in advance.
3. On that very particular week, those topics are explained by our teachers to the students and they are asked to complete the handouts within a specified time.
4. Once the handouts are completed, the teacher explains one by one all the questions in details.
5. The teacher also discusses the level of each question as easy, moderate, difficult, easy but time taking and how to identify the level of a particular question, which question to do first and which in the last.
6. An overall management of scarce time available with the students in the exam is dealt with in each class. The motive behind doing is to get rid of the problem of time management in competitive exams.
7. The same process continues during the whole course period.
8. In addition, if any student is lagging behind in certain topics, they are provided extra classes for the same.
9. Apart from this, regular classes on personality grooming are conducted by HR experts.
10. Once the syllabus gets over, a series of mock tests are conducted to evaluate the performance of the students.
11. Mock tests are conducted with the sole purpose of knowing where our students are lagging behind so that we can resolve those problems within the specified time and our students will have full confidence and mentally prepared for the final exam.
Duration of the Course
Regular Course: – 3 to 4 months
Weekend Course: – 3 to 4 months
Crash Course: – 30 to 45 days
Why RBL Academy Classes for SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level Exam preparation
1. Individual personalized focus by keeping batch size small.
2. Faculties are enriched with vast experience of teaching and Banking Industry as well.
3. Separate doubt session classes on every weekend.
4. Back Up classes for students not showing good performance in the class and mock tests.
5. Handouts and Study notes on all topics.
6. Previous year question papers explanatory classes
7. Timely completion of the course syllabus.
8. Focus on concept building and practical application of the same.
9. Career guidance & career counseling sessions conducted by industry experts.
10. Extra classes to get resolutions for doubts either on individual basis or on group basis.
11. Quick revision classes on all topics.
12. Award winning Mock test series.
13. Topic wise class test in every class.
14. Shortcut techniques to solve problems in order to manage time.
15. Tips on how to crack SSC exam by Industry experts.
16. Our success rate in terms of students getting qualified in Bank exams is increasing tremendously.
17. Continuously remain in touch with the students for taking care of their preparation and to meet their specific requirement.
18. Regular counseling sessions to keep the students on track and not to divert from their goals.
19. Motivational sessions on regular basis so that students can give their best in the exam.
20. Result oriented teaching methodology.